The Ukrainian Danish Youth House
The Danish Youth Council (DUF) and the Danish Cultural Institute (DKI) are establishing a Youth House in Kyiv with and for the Danish and Ukrainian youth.
The new Youth House in Kyiv is a strong platform to create and develop democratic partnerships between the Ukrainian and Danish Youth. The House provides a broad range of activities for young people and you or your organization can influence and participate the House and the events in it.
Some of the already planned activities are:
- An Exchange Programme which will give you insight in the current challenges and opportunities in the Danish and Ukrainian democracies.
- A Youth Summit with trainings and workshops on youth engagement across Ukrainian and Danish civil society.
- A Youth Festival which creates dialogue and cooperation between Danish and Ukrainian young people across culture and borders.
- Innovative Arts- and culture workshops that strengthen young people’s abilities to handle challenges in their local area.
- A Danish-Ukrainian Outreach Programme focusing on the youth in Ukraine outside of Kyiv.
- Local seminars on youth rights which will gather young people with different backgrounds from both Ukraine and Denmark
- An Activity pool which can finance and support your ideas and projects in the House