The Ukrainian Danish Youth House
The Danish Youth Council (DUF) and the Danish Cultural Institute (DKI) are establishing a Youth House in Kyiv with and for the Danish and Ukrainian youth.
Read more about the Ukrainian Danish Youth House on its homepage theyouthhouse.org
The new Youth House in Kyiv is a strong platform to create and develop democratic partnerships between the Ukrainian and Danish Youth. The House provides a broad range of activities for young people and you or your organization can influence and participate the House and the events in it.
Some of the already planned activities are:
- An Exchange Programme which will give you insight in the current challenges and opportunities in the Danish and Ukrainian democracies.
- A Youth Summit with trainings and workshops on youth engagement across Ukrainian and Danish civil society.
- A Youth Festival which creates dialogue and cooperation between Danish and Ukrainian young people across culture and borders.
- Innovative Arts- and culture workshops that strengthen young people’s abilities to handle challenges in their local area.
- A Danish-Ukrainian Outreach Programme focusing on the youth in Ukraine outside of Kyiv.
- Local seminars on youth rights which will gather young people with different backgrounds from both Ukraine and Denmark
- An Activity pool which can finance and support your ideas and projects in the House